Hello my little pretties!
7. I have shoulder length hair which I am trying to grow.
8. I have 7 tattoos and definitely want more!
9. My favourite Disney princess always has been, and always will be Ariel.
10. I really want to go back to college or start university but I’m too scared.
11. I hate the smell of lavender, it’s just icky.
12. I reeeeally want to do something art-related with my life, I just can’t decide what yet.
13. My favourite Yankee Candle is ‘Black Cherry’.
14. I moved schools a total of 5 times.
15. I can’t even count how many times I’ve moved house and I think that’s the reason I’m so scared of change now.
16. I don’t have a favourite colour, in real fact I don’t like colours. I’m really plain and simple when I comes to thinks like that, the majority of my wardrobe is monochrome, greys or dark shades.
17. I dyed my hair bleach blonde when I was 15.
18. My favourite book series (apart from Harry Potter) is Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, it’s amazing!
19. Over the weekend I went to London with my better half. We went to the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour and I almost cried so many times, I want to back already and I only got back yesterday.
20. My parents tried for a baby for years before I was born, they had 2 sets of IVF treatment and were on the brink of giving up but decided to give IVF one more try, and now here I am!
21. I am named after my one of my aunties whose name is Kay.
22. I am a Leo.
23. I really want a fiat 500 even though I can’t drive and I’m not learning.
24. I studied Media, Art and Performing Arts in college.
25. Whenever I get down about my future and what career path I want to take my dad always reassures me by telling me I can always become a truck driver (like him).
26. When I tell people my natural hair colour is auburn-y (which it is) people just turn around and say so your ginger? So I’ve resorted in just telling people my natural hair is ginger to save the effort.
27. I hate not having my nails done, my hands look manly without acrylic’s.
28. I have the same birthday as J.K. Rowling and the fictional character; Harry Potter.
29. I have never tried sushi, but I really want to.
30. When I started primary school, they tried to force me to write with my right hand (yes, I am a left-y). Which has resulted in me being ambidextrous although I consider myself a left-y.
31. Once when I was a toddler my dad caught me trying to shave my ‘beard’. Shaving foam, razor and everything.
32. I absolutely love to sing, although I cannot sing AT ALL.
33. I LOVE gravy, like I can eat it with everything (including pizza).
34. My dad hated my tattoos when I first got them but he’s coming round to them now, he even calls me his ‘tattoo queen’.